Labels

Comments

I LOVE comments, so please, if you have an opinion or would like to ask a question, do so. But do check back as I shall answer any questions in the comments of the relevant post - that way, everyone can benefit from everybody's knowledge and advice.

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Short Break

There will be a short interval (while I go to Spain to visit my daughter and grand daughter) with no posts, but then....

When in Spain I shall be teaching a friend of my daughter's how to make soap - he is keen to only use local produce, which means an all olive oil soap - maybe with rosemary or thyme infusions - I plan to take lots of photographs and I will blog the results.  Give me two - three weeks and then do check back!

Oooh yes I plan to make an antiseptic balm with extra virgin olive oil and wild mountain thyme too!  Sounds so yummy you'd think I was talking about cookery not cosmetics.  See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but due to repetitive spam posts in the comments I can no longer accept comments from 'Anonymous' contributors. Replies to any questions in your comments will be posted below so that everyone can benefit from the exchange of knowledge and views. Please check back regularly to follow the conversation. :-)